Join Our Team as Director of Membership Services
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Kansas City, MO – DeMolay International is seeking a qualified individual to serve as the Director of Membership Services. This position is a vital component in planning and developing new strategies to recruit and retain members and support adult leaders in DeMolay. This position helps build and implement action plans to aid Chapters and Jurisdictions in member recruitment/retention efforts, membership marketing, and continuing member education.
This position will be based in Kansas City, Missouri, at the DeMolay International Henry E. “Hank” Stickney Service & Leadership Center. DeMolay offers a highly competitive salary plus a fully-loaded benefits package that includes health, vision, dental, disability, sick leave, and 401(k) or student loan assistance.
To apply, please submit:
1. Resume and Cover Letter
2. A two-page membership plan discussing how DeMolay can grow membership in the United States
3. Names and full contact information for at least three professional references
Selection Process Timeline
1. Applications due October 13, 2017
2. Screening Interviews the week of Oct. 16th
3. Second Round Interviews the week of Oct. 23rd
4. Final Round/In Person Interviews as needed; scheduled on mutually agreeable dates
Please submit application packets to Personnel@DeMolay.org
Questions may be submitted via email or by calling (800) DeMolay, ext. 501.
DeMolay is the premier youth leadership organization building young men of character and dedicated to making young men better people and leaders. Providing a program based on timeless principles and practical experience, DeMolay strives to not only create the extraordinary leader but a leader of character.
This is an official publication of DeMolay, and acknowledges authority and yields allegiance to DeMolay International, of which Frank S. Land was Founder.