Applications for the 2018 DeMolay Foundation Scholarships are now available.
Click here for application
Annually, the DeMolay Foundation awards scholarships to Active and Senior DeMolays who excel in academics, DeMolay involvement, community / campus activities and show financial need. To qualify, brothers must submit an application and provide the required documentation.
- The deadline to apply is April 1, 2018.
- Applicants must have a high school degree and plan to attend an institute of higher education in the Fall 2018.
- Applicants are required to submit documentation of their SAR score from their FAFSA application. Information on the FAFSA application process can be located at www.fafsa.gov or contact your school counselor.
- Letters of recommendation are required and must be dated after April 1, 2017.
- Individuals selected for a scholarship are notified the last two weeks in June.
- Failure to submit the required information and documentation will disqualify the individual.